CALIFORNIA DRAW RESULTS!!!

I only applied for one draw choice. D16. I was confident that I would get it, and I did. I've been studying the maps for about a week. This weekend is consumed by Ham Radio activities but I may go out next weekend and have a looksee. Maybe. drop the wife off in Julian and go explore from there. The truck is in the shop (under my shade tree) so I don't have a high clearance vehicle, for now.

Any recommendations for Wilderness areas in D16 and access points that are car friendly?

Got my first point for Elk, Antelope, and Sheep.

I'll be purchasing D15 and Boar tags in a month or so.

Reactions: ilovesprig
I only applied for one draw choice. D16. I was confident that I would get it, and I did. I've been studying the maps for about a week. This weekend is consumed by Ham Radio activities but I may go out next weekend and have a looksee. Maybe. drop the wife off in Julian and go explore from there. The truck is in the shop (under my shade tree) so I don't have a high clearance vehicle, for now.

Any recommendations for Wilderness areas in D16 and access points that are car friendly?

Most of the "16" is car friendly.................. ;)

Reactions: 180ls1

I used a mustang for years in D16, never got stuck till i started duck hunting.

Had a lot of dead animals in the firebird back in the day. Honestly, if you told me I could only hunt the 16 with a car for the rest of my life animals would still die without issue.ws6.jpg

Reactions: ilovesprig
Ha..didn't they make it a draw tag? And fellas I'm telling ya. Get your A ZONE tag... them fckrs are hard to come by...and even harder to fill!!!

Reactions: aeverett152

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu