HUNTING THEME MUSIC PLAYLIST - Top 5 on your drive in to your Hunt - GO!

TheGDog

Nov 28, 2018
XX
Figured it could be interesting to see what are some of the songs we ritualistically play while initially driving in to our Hunts!

I've limited it to Top Five, because I know I could go on and on, personally I've got like more than 2 TB of song files.

[Larry]
Insane Clown Posse - I'm Your Killer
Insane Clown Posse - Suicide Hotline
Volume 10 - Pistol Grip Pump
Psychopathic Records - If We Were A Gang (tempo increased to 145BPM)
Twiztid - What I'm Feelin'
Shaggy 2 Dope - Keep it Scrubbin'

Last edited:
Keep that urban noise west of alpine...

I don't remember askin' you a thang! So with that verbal posturing.

P.S. so pathetic how you immediately assume/referrence some locale near your small little world.

So tell us... twinkle toes... what laughable stuff do you listen to in prep for the Hunt? (this oughta be good)

Last edited by a moderator:
Never heard of any of those....mine would be pat benatar...love is a battlefield...

I do concur that Pat Benetar is an amazing vocalist. Just seems like an odd choice for the drive-in to a Hunt though. It's interesting all the little nuances in a persons life which makes them tie-in soo many thoughts and feelings to song X or Y.

Guessing “ Kumbaya my Lord” is not on your list ?

Go ahead, hit me with your best shot! Fire away......

Last edited:
Love me some pat!! Seems to work for us...we hate to lose! We never play heartbreaker though...bad juju!!

At the very least, you guys should listen to "I'm your killer"!

NOTE: this track is NOT safe for work.

Guessing “ Kumbaya my Lord” is not on your list ?

Go ahead, hit me with your best shot! Fire away......

While generally, you would guess right. It's not like I dislike those softer styles of music. They just don't call out to me the same is all.

I supposed for me it comes from years and years of getting into BeastMode at the Gym. I needed songs that tapped into strong emotion in order to push beyond my pain threshold. (FYI, science now knows for sure this helps too!)

It's odd... soo many folks get thrown-off by stronger lyrical content or darker themes in music... right away they're "Oh My Stars!" and immediately their minds shut off to it. And that's sad too, because they are losing out soo much in terms of experiencing unique artists which are soo gifted in emoting in such a strong way! A certain vibe or feel soo unlike all the lame-stream media stuff they've ever been spoon-fed for decades. At the very least, I feel lucky to have lived long enough to see the rise of the Internet come around and squash all the limiting factors of before which prevented soo much content from ever hitting our ears due to their forced distribution monopoly.

I typically either have the Meat Eater podcast playing, country music on Pandora....or just silence...which happens because my mind is stepping through my game plans.

Also, no need to flip out on the guy for his dumb comment. Just shake your head and move on.
X2 on the podcast ir country music or I am listening to a book on tape depending on the drive. If someone is in the car normally I am just talking to them no music. Last thing I want to do is listen to loud music at 2am, just not my cup of tea I guess. I mean you finally get where your going, you get out of the truck put on your pack, turn on your headlamp and start hiking for me it’s just not eventful enough to get siked up for.

Also not stoked on chewing someone out like that @Larry save that stuff for bloody decks. The guy was just joking.

I typically either have the Meat Eater podcast playing, country music on Pandora....or just silence...which happens because my mind is stepping through my game plans.

Also, no need to flip out on the guy for his dumb comment. Just shake your head and move on.

Sorry Boss, Already had to put up with a ton of disrespect like that from Hatchet on other arenas, hence the move over to this site.

So the thought was to send a strong message to nip that disrespectful talk in the bud. To clearly signal that it will NOT be tolerated.

My apologies Boss man, your house, your rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu