HUNTING THEME MUSIC PLAYLIST - Top 5 on your drive in to your Hunt - GO!

Interestingly enough... a strange new source for interesting music... are all these Minecraft, ROBLOX and Five Nights At Freddies animation Videos people make for YouTube channels. Since the kids freakin' go bonkers for anything related to the games... these guys get a bazillion hits. And some of the tracks are actually really good! Many of them are parodies of current songs, but others are their own unique creations.

I don't remember askin' you a thang! So with that verbal posturing.

P.S. so pathetic how you immediately assume/referrence some locale near your small little world.

So tell us... twinkle toes... what laughable stuff do you listen to in prep for the Hunt? (this oughta be good)

Haha! Well I’ll typically start off with Wham- Careless Whisper, then a little *NSYNC, into Backstreet Boys, and polish it off with some spice girls of course!

Haha! Well I’ll typically start off with Wham- Careless Whisper, then a little *NSYNC, into Backstreet Boys, and polish it off with some spice girls of course!

BUAAAHAHAHAAA...!!! Dude...ok... ya got me there... THAT was funny!

Reactions: Bill S.
I am a hard core Blues man myself but typically we don't listen to music on the way to or back from hunts. We are normally breaking each other's bolas for laughs and discussing recent events. Now, when Im with family on the way to the Sierras to fish, then I listen to classic country like George Jones and Patsy.

Reactions: longbowhunter2

Tut, tut... we mustn't forget to throw in some Rick Astley! HaHAA!

What's funny is that my boy totally gets into singing this song. I find it humorously ironic that I'm over here gettin' Rick-Rolled by my own kid!

Reactions: Bill S.
Some Johnny Cash, some good country music (not the pop country crap)… sometimes getting in that zone when all noise gets blocked out because thought is louder is pretty cool also.

But in the 1986 I did discovered SLAYER, all time favorite band, I listen to at least 1 song throughout the day.

Tut, tut... we mustn't forget to throw in some Rick Astley! HaHAA!

What's funny is that my boy totally gets into singing this song. I find it humorously ironic that I'm over here gettin' Rick-Rolled by my own kid!

Oh my god your killing me! I forgot about that one! Add it to my list! HAHA

Since you like Guitar, see how this track hits you...

Funny Buckethead story... in High School both bucket heads dad and brother were teachers/coaches. We had a Battle of the Bands and Buckethead made a guest appearance and played.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: TheGDog

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu