HUNTING THEME MUSIC PLAYLIST - Top 5 on your drive in to your Hunt - GO!

@Larry you are going to post that play list then get bent when a old guy pulls your cord a bit lol @HATCHET1 come on dude really?

I play enya but not that sail away song. I got a std after listening to that one and it haunts me still.

Btw shadows of the night is bad ass shit

Reactions: TRICER
Beyond old
..ANCIENT!! I dont really even hunt anymore...more like i just stand there and do absoulutley nothing....had a good run at it back in the day...and Pat was always in the 8 track..
And totally agree with shadow in the night...epic tune!

Reactions: TRICER and Aeon
Another good track that might be good to fire up before a hunt would be:

Aphex Twins - Didgeridoo

(Another one I happen to have on Vinyl!)

Last edited:
Funny Buckethead story... in High School both bucket heads dad and brother were teachers/coaches. We had a Battle of the Bands and Buckethead made a guest appearance and played.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Damien high school?

San Dimas/LaVerne?

My playlist whether it’s fishing or hunting has Sublime, Tool, and to throw people off... Randy Travis. There’s plenty more of course, but that’s my style.

On the way to the hunt?? Come on now... the proper thing to do is to blast Ride of the Valkyries or the theme from Predator out of your E caller while hunting!

<Maniacal Laughter...>... now... if you wanna throw people off? Then bust some isht like:

Rheotaxis The Degenerate - Heaven vs. Hell

And then, just to blow their minds, you can turn it around and bust something like Luis Migueal - La Media Vuelta

HaHA! I can't remember how many times I've gotten fine-@$$ ladies in a grocery store to turn around and stare and smile back because I was softly singin' La Media Vuelta! OH yeah... everything on that Luis Miguel - Romance' album.. is powerful stuff!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu