LP's from the field report

Lungpopper

GLASS,GLASS,GLASS
Staff member
Mar 2, 2011
Lakeside
schoutdoors.com
Four does and one buck. Buck stood up with 10 minutes of daylight left 800 yards away no way to get to him. Going to stay out here tonight and try to get him in the morning.
Before and after pics of my bedroom for the night.

Attachments

• PicsArt_1414290323691.jpg
    PicsArt_1414290323691.jpg
    351.1 KB · Views: 548
  • PicsArt_1414290447044.jpg
    PicsArt_1414290447044.jpg
    384.6 KB · Views: 561
Got it covered LP! Now concentrate on a good nights sleep and get on that buck in the morning!

Tales from the crypt! The good news is that you can't fall out of bed. The bad news is you'll have a rough time getting out of there. Haha
Good luck this morning LP!

Really expected to see more deer movement today. It was 12 degrees cooler today than yesterday.
I waited three hours this morning for that buck to show up but it didn't happen. Went for a walk and final tally for the weekend was 8 does and 1 buck. Will be doing it again next weekend.

Bonejour said:
Tales from the crypt! The good news is that you can't fall out of bed. The bad news is you'll have a rough time getting out of there. Haha

Hey Don,
Couple of reasons for picking that spot. 1, there were 15-20 MPH winds. 2, If a cat tried to get me he had to come in between the rocks. At that point the knife was going to be pushed straight up into it.

Lungpopper said:
Bonejour said:

Hey Don,
Couple of reasons for picking that spot. 1, there were 15-20 MPH winds. 2, If a cat tried to get me he had to come in between the rocks. At that point the knife was going to be pushed straight up into it.

Pretty good reason if you ask me !

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu