LP's from the field report

Yep - great pic. LP is awesome when it comes to picking the bucks out of the bush!

There looks like a third animal behind some bushes. Might just be a shadow that resembles a deer.

Attachments

• bucks.jpg
    bucks.jpg
    413 KB · Views: 48
  • buck1.png
    buck1.png
    1,003.4 KB · Views: 203
I hunted Monday, Tuesday night I started feeling kinda weird with a headache. Woke up Wednesday morning with a rash. Thought I must have my first case of poison oak. It got worse on Thursday with a lot of pain. At this time I knew it wasn't poison oak but had know idea what it was. Finally got to see a doctor Friday, turns out to be Shingles. Didn't get to hunt this weekend. Hoping to get out for the last weekend, if this rash clears up. If not it's going to be tag soup.

Attachments

• photo (3).JPG
    photo (3).JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 48
  • photo (4).JPG
    photo (4).JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 41
Knarly - hope it gets better soon Darryl. It looks painful. :-[

Hope you can get over this quickly, from what I hear it hurts like hell and tough to get rid of...

Shingles are no fun. It will take a few weeks for it to go away. Can hurt and itch really bad. Good luck L.P.

Shingles is no joke! I was "lucky" enough to get mine on my head and face just a couple of weeks before I retired from the Navy. :-\

I always heard that the reaction was either on the head/face or lower on the rip cage....

The sun is not your friend for a while.

Gatorfan said:
Shingles is no joke! I was "lucky" enough to get mine on my head and face just a couple of weeks before I retired from the Navy. :-\

I always heard that the reaction was either on the head/face or lower on the rip cage....

The sun is not your friend for a while.

Mine was on my back. just below my right shoulder. It tends to stay on just one side of the body. The problem is if you get any nerve damage you'll feel a "ghost" sensation for awhile. It can be painful well after its gone.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu