On the Road pointed toward Giant Sequoia Guide Service (Pig Hunt)

NBK

Trying to be the man my dog thinks I am.
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Mar 8, 2011
San Diego, Ca.
Lungpopper and I are rolling up to see Neil and Giant Sequoia Guide Service! We are both looking forward to meeting Neil and his family as well as stick and pop a few pigs!

The death and melee is set to begin tomorrow morning (Monday). Stay tuned for a live in the field report in the "Hunting Reports" section!

Attachments

• Road1.jpg
    Road1.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 21
  • Road2.jpg
    Road2.jpg
    511 KB · Views: 14
Re: On the Road pointed toward Giant Sequoia Guide Service

Sweet!!!!!
I'm jealous.

We are havin' fun...

Bow hunting I hope. It sounds like a great opportunity for you to move up to the next level. ;D

Your hopes are shattered. Looks like I won't be at your level for a while. ;D

Good luck guys the last time I saw that view from the inside of LPs truck we had carp round up trophies on the dash. You gonna take the same pic with pig skulls on the dash?

Well, we might just have too!

NBK said:
Your hopes are shattered. Looks like I won't be at your level for a while. ;D
OK, can't blame a guy for trying to strengthen the sport. Good luck Bro. Hope you guys knock a few down.

I will do my best Bro! I will make you proud - I promise.

I will shoot my animal with my rifle closer than Lungpopper does with his bow. Will that help?

good luck guys!! Take video hell with this photos ha ha....... But we will take photos if thats all you have,

We are going to do both. Should be cool.

Nice cant wait to see it!

Yea you had to have been hunting for a couple hours already... Two hogs down or what?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu