On the Road pointed toward Giant Sequoia Guide Service (Pig Hunt)

Re: On the Road pointed toward Giant Sequoia Guide Service

How many pigs are down? You guys should be on your way home by now ;D

Lets see some pics. Checked the hunting report section first but nothing.

Wait....Wait....Wait....That's all we ever do ;D ;D ;D

Must not have cell coverage, I know they would be posting, good or bad...

OK..sorry for the delay. We have absolutely no phone coverage or WI-Fi.

First off, my hat is of to Neil Ray and Giant Sequoia Guide Service. Lungpopper and I had an awesome hunt with Neil. We saw an unbelievable amount of game - pigs, coyotes, turkeys, bull frogs. It was non stop game in our faces from the moment we arrived. As far as the pigs - there was not an hour in the day that went by where we were not seeing pigs. BEST pig hunting I have ever experience in a 24 hour period

Neil and his family were just good folks who understand hunting and hospitality. If you are thinking of hunting pigs you need look no further.

Neil Rays phone number is 559-359-6166, his email is [email protected] and his Facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/pages/Giant-Sequoia-Guide-Service/196715303822929

Attachments

• IMG_1032.JPG
    IMG_1032.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_1018.JPG
    IMG_1018.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 13

A few more pics

Attachments

• IMG_1012.JPG
    IMG_1012.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1093.JPG
    IMG_1093.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 17

And two more...

Attachments

• IMG_1080.JPG
    IMG_1080.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1071.JPG
    IMG_1071.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 15

Very nice fellas!!! Getting it done! Keep us updated on the tale of the take.

Looks like a great time. Glad to hear a good report.

Way to go guys. NBK you got some nice cutters on that one. LP way to get her done with a stick and string.

Nice job I can smell the blood on them photos.. Oh wait maybe its my co-workers in this office that stink lol... Great job and nice photos!

Good job guys looks like a good time. Great pictures.. Make some extra snack sticks they go quick!!

Outstanding! Sounds like a great place to hunt hogs. Will definitely look into it. Congrats to the both of you!

LP, how did those Rage Hypodermic work?

Hey Guys, it was a great hunt. Non - stop Pig action the whole time. I will definitely go back and hunt with Neil and Giant Sequoia Guide Service!

We have a lot of video with both the rifle and bow kill shots. There are also dozens and dozens of picture of pigs we turned down or could not complete stalks on. We will get the videos and picture up as soon as we can.

Breacher, the Hypodermic worked as advertised and inflicted a gaping hole right through the armor plating into the vitals. The pig expired within 40 seconds of the carbon injection.

Below is the entry wound!

Awesome Hunt!

Attachments

• IMG_1013.JPG
    IMG_1013.JPG
    5.6 MB · Views: 23

Great job, I'm glad is was a successful hunt. Looks like nice country too.

Heading home. This was an amazing hunt with a cool family. Can't wait to go back!

Attachments

• 20130820_115521.jpg
    20130820_115521.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 18

Looks like you guys had a great time. Now its time for me to go get some of those Rage Hypodermics!!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu