On the Road pointed toward Giant Sequoia Guide Service (Pig Hunt)

Fantastic! Happy hunting! Breacher recommended Neil, and I sent him a FB message to arrange my own trip up their. looks like you'll be traveling in style.
:)

Few more cool pics...

A great video is in the works!

Attachments

• IMG_0986.JPG
    IMG_0986.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_1005.JPG
    IMG_1005.JPG
    4.7 MB · Views: 16
Hey Guys,

First I want to say a big thanks to John and Darryl, they are two great guys. I had a great time with the two of them and I hope that this is the start of a good friendship. I also cant wait to see the video, even though I was there I cant wait to see the finished video. Thanks SCH for the opportunity to take these two great guys hunting.

Neil Ray with Giant Sequoia Guide Service

Wow congrats guys! Sounds like you guys had a awesome time. Might have to look into taking a trip to hunt with Giant Sequoia.

Great job guys sounds like a lot of fun... too bad I swamp with work, hope I can make it next time!!
Great pictures as well...

Papi

motorhead said:
What breed of pigs are these? kinda looks like they might have some Russian in them.

As seen on California DFW:

Pigs (Sus scrofa) are native to Eurasia and northern Africa. In the early 1700's Spanish and Russian settlers introduced domestic pigs to California as livestock and many became feral. In the 1920's a Monterey county landowner introduced the European wild boar, a wild subspecies of Sus scrofa into California, which bred with the domestic pigs. The result of these introductions is a wild boar/feral domestic pig hybrid.

Above is your Answer...

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu