SoCal man mauled by lion

Wild muscular they look. There are muscles upon muscles. That stuck out. Also how long the tail was I did not expect. And the one that didn't know I was it was peculiar how it walked. It lifted its feet strait up another good look ran away from us so it wasn't the same

I've seen hikers carrying bear spray with cougars in mind, but never heard of it actually used against one. Seems like it should work. Though any plan that assumes a lion is within 30 feet and closing is a Plan B, at best: http://counterassault.com/bearspray.htm

That shark comparison is good. Most of them don't want the hassle even though the one that does won't warn you. Worth thinking about, just not enough to keep you from getting out there and taking those odds anyway.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu