Taft,Josh ,aeon,sd varmit callers?

Sdbirds

You can't kill it from your couch.
Jul 9, 2012
El Cajon
All right for this coyote count dose it start tomorrow or on the hunting license year In July ? We need to be on the same page

12 coyotes (that I have pics of) lots of missed ones lol.
3 or 4 badgers
2 foxes
Could have had more coyotes but being the nice guy I am, I let my buddies shoot some :D

TaftHunter said:
3 or 4 badgers
2 foxes
Could have had more coyotes but being the nice guy I am, I let my buddies shoot some :D
Nice how many yotes did you get you dont have pics of?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D16hunter said:
TaftHunter said:
3 or 4 badgers
2 foxes
Nice how many yotes did you get you dont have pics of?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not real sure. Just sometimes when we are deer hunting I'll drop one and if he's across a canyon or ditch I don't wanna go over and get him lol. Probably only 5 or so though.

I think going by the calendar year would make the most sense but that does cut you off half way through the good part of the season.

was someone counting mine? :)

Yes BS with out pics does apply. Mostly so we can see yote pr0n but also how funny is it when you shoot one at last light 300 yards across a vertical canyon and you have to kill yourself just to post a photo here

Aeon said:
was someone counting mine? :)

Yes BS with out pics does apply. Mostly so we can see yote pr0n but also how funny is it when you shoot one at last light 300 yards across a vertical canyon and you have to kill yourself just to post a photo here

Yeah forget that.. Especially cause it's in the 90's during my deer season..

Lol just buy a camera with some zoom if I see a paw I'll count it. K jan first I'll start a zero. O ya. Everyone I mentioned before you all suck. I'm going kill more coyotes then you Na Na Bo bo

Sdbirds said:
Lol just buy a camera with some zoom if I see a paw I'll count it. K jan first I'll start a zero. O ya. Everyone I mentioned before you all suck. I'm going kill more coyotes then you Na Na Bo bo

Will do. Don't worry this year I was just messing around. 2014 coyotes will be dropping. Already planing a trip here in a few weeks, up in the desert.

if only fine firearms would pony up something for the top dog killer this year..... how about a Tshirt?

Aeon said:
if only fine firearms would pony up something for the top dog killer this year..... how about a Tshirt?

Haha right. I don't need another contest.

i could always use another Tshirt :)

Challenge excepted. I need a contest

It's been a while since I had that new T-shirt smell

its going to be you or me Taft..... its cute to see the others try though

Aeon said:
its going to be your or me Taft..... its cute to see the others try though

Oh yeah! I was just messing around this year. Now that there will be a competition I'm gonna be hitting the predators hard

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu