Taft,Josh ,aeon,sd varmit callers?

I'm not a contender yet, but I will be putting in some coyote time this year. All geared up and deer season is over.

Shall we have two man teams??

We do our counts on the calendar year. This was a count as a group.

2 bobcats
0 badgers
2 gray foxes
34 coyotes
4 raccoons

One of our women members took the Top Gun award for the most kills. She is outstanding and it energizes me to see it happen. I think 2014 is going to be a bang.

Maybe the contest should go by points 1 for coyotes and then another point value for the rare predators such as bobcats or foxes or badgers or raccoons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wheels said:
We do our counts on the calendar year. This was a count as a group.

2 bobcats
0 badgers
2 gray foxes
34 coyotes
4 raccoons

One of our women members took the Top Gun award for the most kills. She is outstanding and it energizes me to see it happen. I think 2014 is going to be a bang.

Wish I knew the exact numbers for my hunting group.. I know we were around 50 coyotes 5-6 bobcats 1 coon 6 badgers 2 gray foxes

Well till nbk kicks in a t shirt we Dont even have a contest :) but I'm inclined to say no classes. Its all about body count.

I'll put the cash up for next years shirt winner. I will be competing for said rad sch shirt.

Sdbirds said:
I'll put the cash up for next years shirt winner. I will be competing for said rad sch shirt.

Great idea Johny. Since you started this thread you can be the sponsor. You should pony up for a sweatshirt for the winner.

Lungpopper said:
Sdbirds said:

Great idea Johny. Since you started this thread you can be the sponsor. You should pony up for a sweatshirt for the winner.

Lol I need no blue shirts and I'm poor. I need a olive t shirt one any way it's fun to let others think they can win my shirt

Sdbirds said:
Lungpopper said:
Sdbirds said:

Lol I need no blue shirts and I'm poor. I need a olive t shirt one any way it's fun to let others think they can win my shirt

The new tan colored shirt is awesome.

Lungpopper said:
Sdbirds said:
Lungpopper said:
Sdbirds said:

The new tan colored shirt is awesome.

I'll get one wear it all season and give it away to the winner lol

So whats the comp? Body count on yotes for 2014. Bow kills and riffle kills count the same? Ill donate a custom hoody to the winner....

Reaper said:
So whats the comp? Body count on yotes for 2014. Bow kills and riffle kills count the same? Ill donate a custom hoody to the winner....

I think just body count in general. I'll still hunt with the bow to play around. I want to have to try to keep two lists

pure body count... photo of the critter and weapon in a single thread and you keep track of your own number. first person to whack one gets to start the thread and we can all just keep adding to it.

what say you all?

Aeon said:
pure body count... photo of the critter and weapon in a single thread and you keep track of your own number. first person to whack one gets to start the thread and we can all just keep adding to it.

what say you all?

I'd say that sounds perfect

Alright gentlemen I'm looking forward to this. Just to make sure I have it right the contest will run until the end of 2014, coyotes only, picture of the coyote and weapon used, and we will all post the pictures of our kills in one ongoing thread?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu