Taft,Josh ,aeon,sd varmit callers?

Now I have a honest question, I have been calling coyotes in to my back yard for the last couple months and killed 6, do kills like this count?

CMPeterson said:
Now I have a honest question, I have been calling coyotes in to my back yard for the last couple months and killed 6, do kills like this count?

I think if you honestly kill an animal it should count.

I want in. we should also schedule a official sch weekend tourney like sdvc does. Im going out right now red lights are charged.

CMPeterson said:

I don't care if u pull puppy's outa a den and blow them away a kills a kill. Road kill dosent count even if u had to swerve 3 lanes to make the kill

wackums back said:
I want in. we should also schedule a official sch weekend tourney like sdvc does. Im going out right now red lights are charged.

Down but u should talk to the higher ups about getting going. On the side I'll put 20 up and shoot down and do a lil side turny if anyone's down besides my partner lol

Sdbirds said:
Road kill dosent count even if u had to swerve 3 lanes to make the kill
Hahaha. Yeah, let's at least keep this contest off the freeway!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

how about if i smash one into the mud with my airboat?

You BETTER get a picture of THAT! Bonus points for kills of the unconventional sort!

Deer season is over................. I'm taking the Foxpro and .204 out tomorrow to see what they can do.

BuckHunter said:
Deer season is over................. I'm taking the Foxpro and .204 out tomorrow to see what they can do.

Kill em' Jim!

No luck today with the caller, but I did get to shoot the .204 for the first-time. Awesome round. Almost flat out to 400.

To add to Wheels report, this was the first year we actually started keeping "score" and it has created a huge amount of interest in our members getting out and hunting, which was the main idea in the first place. So far, we are less than two weeks into 2014 and members have given 2 fox and 4 coyotes a dirt nap. The enthusiasm really didn't start until around mid-year and we don't hunt or keep score during pupping season, March through June.

White Smoke said:
To add to Wheels report, this was the first year we actually started keeping "score" and it has created a huge amount of interest in our members getting out and hunting, which was the main idea in the first place. So far, we are less than two weeks into 2014 and members have given 2 fox and 4 coyotes a dirt nap. The enthusiasm really didn't start until around mid-year and we don't hunt or keep score during pupping season, March through June.

I will be killing pups all year. I don't like people killing trees to make targets. So in order to keep from unnecessary tree slaughtering. I will be using coyotes as targets

That sounds very responsible...
Wait a minute! Who are you and what have you done with Johnny?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu