Trail Cams for the Dove Opener

Is it OK if I put my cams in the same stubble piles? Or is that a no no.

Yeah and most of the jackhats I run into on the opener have a beer or seltzer where the coffee cup is SMH. ALCOHOL AND GUNS DONT GO TOGETHER.
Yup, some times I see more Bud Light cans on the ground than empty hulls. Likely came from same young crowd.

Isn't seltzer a girls drink? Larry has always been open for trying different things, some on questionable legal grounds.

Yup..chick drink..I have a 23 year old daughter..I know these things..and yes..they taste like seltzer water...gross..

Yup..chick drink..I have a 23 year old daughter..I know these things..and yes..they taste like seltzer water...gross..
Haven't seen much of Daddys girl lately. Still killing things. Or do I have her confused with someone else. Getting old is a bitch, well it was several years back.

Yeah and most of the jackhats I run into on the opener have a beer or seltzer where the coffee cup is SMH. ALCOHOL AND GUNS DONT GO TOGETHER.
On opening morning theres the idiots that show up late and pull up to a field thats already full and then screw it up for all the guys that are sitting on the edge of the field by walking out into the middle of the field and sitting down. I’m not talking about a big field, these are only about fifty yards wide. They always leave early because they don’t get any birds that way, no surprise.

Reactions: ilovesprig

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu