Trail Cams for the Dove Opener

Haven't seen much of Daddys girl lately. Still killing things. Or do I have her confused with someone else. Getting old is a bitch, well it was several years back.
She's good buddy...that girl had more large mammal kills to her name by the time she was 16 than most dudes I know..she went off to college and took a break from killing for the last few years, now that she's graduated..I'm trying to get her out with us next week...I can only hope and pray....had some amazing hunts with sweet pea for sure...rather take her than the knuckleheads , those boys are good for one thing and one thing only..and that's packin... contrary to beliefs..there's a few hell holes around that the mammals like to die in...I'm a happy papa when i have them when that happens...see deer..go get deer ..don't come back until it's in the pack. They follow simple commands well.. like Lloyd use to..RIP old boy..

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu