Utah… here we go again…

Dawnandusk

Sep 26, 2018
Bonita
Heading back to the same unit we hunted last year. Our intel says that the amount of hunters in this particular area has increased. Every available tag was taken. Hunting pressure will be high, full moon doesnt help either, we are expecting three days of rain and snow which is going to make things more interesting.
I will keep you posted.FA0714DC-251B-47CB-B042-E0666A1C174B.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Fantastic...I thrive in high pressure situations...go get um! I like utah

Reactions: Dawnandusk
Go get them guys. My friends spent five days up at Beaver east and never saw one Elk. It rained and snowed all but on day.

Reactions: Dawnandusk
@Dawnandusk the size of your first aid kit makes me feel like a bad father lol. I just ordered a bigger one on amazon.
We started from scratch, it really is a full blown first aid kit for catastrophe situations that I pray I never have to use. Including a CAT tourniquet, small bag for carrying on the pack and the rest stays at camp. Watched several educational videos on youtube. All that in there is just stuff if we don't know how to use them.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu