Utah… here we go again…

.240 Weatherby, You don't hear much about this round these days. Another interesting creation by Roy W. Please tell us about the rifle and optics you have. I believe you about the tissue damage.. P.S. looks like great country.
Sorry if I confused you, but the rifle is a Weatherby on .243 caliber that I purchased from NBK two years ago. The bullet I used is a Winchester SuperX power point 100 gr.
My scope is a Leapers 3 - 9 x 40.
The rifle can kill, soon I will try to set a better quality scope .

Reactions: TRICER
Sorry if I confused you, but the rifle is a Weatherby on .243 caliber that I purchased from NBK two years ago. The bullet I used is a Winchester SuperX power point 100 gr.
My scope is a Leapers 3 - 9 x 40.
The rifle can kill, soon I will try to set a better quality scope .
My bad, when you said Weatherby I thought .240 which is a pretty obscure cartridge that I was thinking someone was still using it. All that said congrats on your animal ! .243 win is a great round for deer size game. Without stealing your moment I'll tell a story later about my oldest stepson and how he miracle shot his first deer with a .243, Congrat's again.

Reactions: Dawnandusk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu