Well that didn't work

I thought, "Well, what the heck?" Went over to Henshaw today on the off chance that the computer would allow me to pick up a D16. Nope: there were my AO and A22 staring back at me in blue boldface. No harm in trying 8)

Srfnkill said:
I got an A-22 in the draw and just bought my D-16 online...... Well, I hope I just did. We shall see in a few days if it shows or if they catch it.

I was wondering if my purchase went through as well. When I went online Sat at 8am, it didnt list D16. I entered it anyway and the purchase went through. It showed up on my active licenses. I still wanted to make sure I got it so I called DFG today and they confirmed that I did get it. Hopefully yours did as well. Good Luck

well I picked up my D-16 tag here at the last minute. down to like 13? wow I cut it close.
well decided to give D-16 along with the A-22 I picked up earlier this year.
so gona give rifle another try this year. along with my new compound bow. hahahaha.
dam I could have purchase lots of hamburger patties with that. hahahaha I better get something this year.

Ghost (Lee)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu