Well that didn't work

I thought, "Well, what the heck?" Went over to Henshaw today on the off chance that the computer would allow me to pick up a D16. Nope: there were my AO and A22 staring back at me in blue boldface. No harm in trying 8)

Srfnkill said:
I got an A-22 in the draw and just bought my D-16 online...... Well, I hope I just did. We shall see in a few days if it shows or if they catch it.

I was wondering if my purchase went through as well. When I went online Sat at 8am, it didnt list D16. I entered it anyway and the purchase went through. It showed up on my active licenses. I still wanted to make sure I got it so I called DFG today and they confirmed that I did get it. Hopefully yours did as well. Good Luck

Same thing happened to me dano. I logged in right after 8am but no D16 so I tried again at 9am and it showed up at the top of the list for purchase.

well I picked up my D-16 tag here at the last minute. down to like 13? wow I cut it close.
well decided to give D-16 along with the A-22 I picked up earlier this year.
so gona give rifle another try this year. along with my new compound bow. hahahaha.
dam I could have purchase lots of hamburger patties with that. hahahaha I better get something this year.

Ghost (Lee)

Back