Well that didn't work

Jim

I was hoping to get an A22 tag this morning but no luck.
My thought was to get the D16 and get an A22 on Aug 2 when left overs went on sale.
I guess there's no left overs.
I'll get an AO tag now and keep my fingers crossed.

And I was told, I can't have another D-16 because I already have a D-16........So, it's an AO tag for me too.

Looks like the plan for next year.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

msteiger said:
ilovesprig said:
Update........Still 334 D-16's available and can be bought by anyone....... ;)
Anyone who doesn't already have one though, right?

Nope Matt..........Even if you already have a D-16 as well..........The machine sold one to me.

ilovesprig said:
msteiger said:
ilovesprig said:
Update........Still 334 D-16's available and can be bought by anyone....... ;)
Anyone who doesn't already have one though, right?

Nope Matt..........Even if you already have a D-16 as well..........The machine sold one to me.

Interesting. So the people said no but the machine said yes? This is only my third year and I find the tag/drawing process about as clear as mud. Sounds like it doesn't get much clearer with experience or possibly even if you work for DFG!?

Just got a call from a friend that has an A-22 and it said he could not buy a D-16 just now........Clear as mud is right!

I have an a 22 and cant seem to buy a d-16 online either, wonder if its a computer glitch. Might run down the hill and see if somebody with a machine can sell me one.

No... A22 is a premium hunt in zone d16, The hunt general season d16 is a restricted hunt but became a premium hunt because it sold out last year before August 1st which made it a premium. Next year a22 will still be a draw but d16 general season should in theory become an over the counter restricted tag again because it did not sell out by august 1st .

Clear as mud hahaha Stupid

Ilovesprig please correct me if I'm wrong I knows you know the the regs well

Ya, same thing for me too. A22 and AO so no D-16. However I'm always happy to help scout or haul meat out for any of my buddies who has a D16 tag. Hunting with glass is still fun, and climbing hills keeps me off the streets... 8)

stikbrandon said:
No... A22 is a premium hunt in zone d16, The hunt general season d16 is a restricted hunt but became a premium hunt because it sold out last year before August 1st which made it a premium. Next year a22 will still be a draw but d16 general season should in theory become an over the counter restricted tag again because it did not sell out by august 1st .

Ok....1st off A-22 was an restricted tag.....It sold out before August 2nd this year. Which I think means it will stay as a restricted tag and not a premium because it was not sold out before July 2nd........D-16 did not sell out before August 1. So it becomes a restricted tag. It takes 2 seasons to go back to otc and not selling out before Aug 1st.

What this means, I have no idea.....Restricted, premium what's the difference?.....They're both restricted in buying them......Anybody else get a D-16 today with already having a D-16?

Good gawd!............Give a beer............lol

ilovesprig said:
stikbrandon said:

Ok....1st off A-22 was an restricted tag.....It sold out before August 2nd this year. Which I think means it will stay as a restricted tag and not a premium because it was not sold out before July 2nd........D-16 did not sell out before August 1. So it becomes a restricted tag. It takes 2 seasons to go back to otc and not selling out before Aug 1st.

What this means, I have no idea.....Restricted, premium what's the difference?.....They're both restricted in buying them......Anybody else get a D-16 today with already having a D-16?

Good gawd!............Give a beer............lol
beer... good answer. lol

I got an A-22 in the draw and just bought my D-16 online...... Well, I hope I just did. We shall see in a few days if it shows or if they catch it.

I drew a d16 in June and was able to purchase a second D16 yesterday. NBK kept posting the number of tags left and stated that any tags not sold by Aug 2nd would be open to anyone. I went on the DFG site and was able to purchase. Am I expecting to get two big bucks this year? No way! I would hate to get lucky in September and have to sit on the sidelines in November though! We will see how it goes.

Back