Who stole it?!!!

Dwikkles,
When you hit reply there will be an "Additional Options" box just below where you type at.
Click that and you'll have the option to select a picture.

Never mind...I guess it helps if I looked at page 2 first :D

Dwikkles said:
Mergrath said:
I couldn't imagine that it's the forestry service since there's trash being left behind. I'm pretty convinced that it's our friends protecting "their majestic creatures". This has been happening so much lately that I'm a bit surprised that no one has caught them in the act yet. Makes me think it's a mid week deal.

I hunt there mid-week mostly. I'll be keeping an eye out as I hope everyone will.

Jose, i'm right there with you brotha. If i see anyone tampering with something that doesnt look like theirs, whether its mine or not, it's butt whippin time.
right on! let me know if u catch someone :mad:

Jim said:
Dwikkles,
When you hit reply there will be an "Additional Options" box just below where you type at.
Click that and you'll have the option to select a picture.

Never mind...I guess it helps if I looked at page 2 first :D

Haha no problem thanks anyway

I reset my ladder stand last Fri in Laguna Rec. Set Simmons game cam nearby. Returned Sun for a P.M., hunt cam gone. WOW!! That didn't take long for a thief to find it. Ladder chained up. Was still there Tue PM. I'll see if it lasts thru next weekend. Just enough time to get their bolt cutters.

broknbow said:
I reset my ladder stand last Fri in Laguna Rec. Set Simmons game cam nearby. Returned Sun for a P.M., hunt cam gone. WOW!! That didn't take long for a thief to find it. Ladder chained up. Was still there Tue PM. I'll see if it lasts thru next weekend. Just enough time to get their bolt cutters.
thatsucks bro! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

broknbow said:

Holy crap!!!
It's sounds almost like people are staking it out and ripping stuff off as soon as you leave.

broknbow said:

That friggin makes me sick!! I f'ing HATE a filthy spineless thief!

They are really trying to drive us out of there. The second we catch someone tampering with anything, take pictures of them, ask their name, try to play dumb and trick them in to giving you info, etc. These bastards HAVE to go down asap. I have no problem being the one to whip their a$$ and take the assault charge. No problem.

Even if anyone see's me changing out my stands or location, i want them to question me and take pictures of me or whatever. Be vigilant.

Dwikkles said:
These bastards HAVE to go down asap. I have no problem being the one to whip their a$$ and take the assault charge. No problem.

Even if anyone see's me changing out my stands or location, i want them to question me and take pictures of me or whatever. Be vigilant.

Man, that could come with the loss to your firearm rights for life here in CA. At best you'd likely be spending probation out of the field. Think twice before you cross that line, at least make sure there are no witnesses! ;) ;)

I got a bunch of hunting stuff I found out in the woods. Can u believe people just leave it out there. Lol

My Partners son just finished his Hunter Safety Class. The Instructor said that from his Understanding Hunters are allowed to Put stands two weeks before hunting season & must remove stands 2 weeks after hunting season. I wrote to the Forestry contact at their website. and the reply I got would not make you guys happy. this person said hunters are not allowed to leave stands in place for more than a day. the person said if you do if any one complains. the rangers will take them down.

I have no factual data on either. but I believe the Instructor above who discussed this with my partner.
if any one has actual hard rules in writing. please let us know. ???

If it was doug. I already talked to him. Hes a great guy and friend I called em to make sure it wasnt him.

JoseC tapatalk pro

happy birthday to me some tard took my LED light bar off my boat this week.
20131027_110011_zpsae948d71.jpg

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu