Yeager in Training

Repitition with a bumper and a ear pinch if he drops it before retrieved to hand. If Cali drops the bumper or bird I grab her ear and the object and give the " fetch " command with an ear pinch till she grabs it.

I then heel her up and wait 20 or so seconds then with a lot of love a praise I tell her to "leave it".

I'm no pro so the usual disclaimer .... I'm no pro . Ask snake charmer, but it worked for my dog

Snake Charmer said:
Steve, Force fetch can be done without e-collars, We do it without the use of collars unless they are a very stubborn dog. Give us a call or come by for a lesson and we'll show you how to get it done.

Fred,

Thanks for the offer......I'll check with Jacob when he can come up with me....... 8)

ilovesprig said:
Snake Charmer said:
Steve, Force fetch can be done without e-collars, We do it without the use of collars unless they are a very stubborn dog. Give us a call or come by for a lesson and we'll show you how to get it done.

Fred,

Thanks for the offer......I'll check with Jacob when he can come up with me....... 8)

Steve, I am there just about every Saturday from 7am till about 1. Pond still has water and there might even be a live duck available for Yeager to chase.

Fred & Mike,

Looks like next Saturday may work.....Thanks.

ps......Brandon.......I've tried the ear pinch.......No dice......Won't even let me touch him.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu