Yeager in Training

Repitition with a bumper and a ear pinch if he drops it before retrieved to hand. If Cali drops the bumper or bird I grab her ear and the object and give the " fetch " command with an ear pinch till she grabs it.

I then heel her up and wait 20 or so seconds then with a lot of love a praise I tell her to "leave it".

I'm no pro so the usual disclaimer .... I'm no pro . Ask snake charmer, but it worked for my dog

Snake Charmer said:
Steve, Force fetch can be done without e-collars, We do it without the use of collars unless they are a very stubborn dog. Give us a call or come by for a lesson and we'll show you how to get it done.

Fred,

Thanks for the offer......I'll check with Jacob when he can come up with me....... 8)

ilovesprig said:
Snake Charmer said:
Steve, Force fetch can be done without e-collars, We do it without the use of collars unless they are a very stubborn dog. Give us a call or come by for a lesson and we'll show you how to get it done.

Fred,

Thanks for the offer......I'll check with Jacob when he can come up with me....... 8)

Steve, I am there just about every Saturday from 7am till about 1. Pond still has water and there might even be a live duck available for Yeager to chase.

Fred & Mike,

Looks like next Saturday may work.....Thanks.

ps......Brandon.......I've tried the ear pinch.......No dice......Won't even let me touch him.

Back