SCH OUTDOORS

Recent content by GUNDOGLOVER49

  1. GUNDOGLOVER49

    To Clean or Not!

    I clean the weapons after every range or field day, but these are guns I borrow. I don't own any firearms, I'm ascared of them.
  2. GUNDOGLOVER49

    WTS: Glock 17 Upgraded, Unfired

    I'll ask around. I know at least two guys who may be interested. Actually one guy and one gal.
  3. GUNDOGLOVER49

    WTS: Glock 17 Upgraded, Unfired

    Why haven't you ever fire it?????
  4. GUNDOGLOVER49

    BIG FATSO..

    If not for being a bear, I would call a him PIG!
  5. GUNDOGLOVER49

    Flash back Friday..

    Never ever.
  6. GUNDOGLOVER49

    A Butt pump?

    So you are not one of the boyes?
  7. GUNDOGLOVER49

    A Butt pump?

    I watched that on Kentucky Ballistics just this afternoon. One question, WHY.????
  8. GUNDOGLOVER49

    Typical California BS

    Nothing gets through Ca. politicians unless something $$$$$ ends up int their pockets. All politicians are crooks.
  9. GUNDOGLOVER49

    Daughters first hunt!!

    Welcome to the fold young lady. :) Nice work.
  10. GUNDOGLOVER49

    Muddy and wet

    I like the one on the left, tits and feet up.
  11. GUNDOGLOVER49

    First time Mourning Dove scout/Pigeon and Euro hunt

    #1 rule for dove, bird hunters, no low flyers, ever........................................
  12. GUNDOGLOVER49

    First time Mourning Dove scout/Pigeon and Euro hunt

    Remember, just keep the # 7.5 shot flying.
  13. GUNDOGLOVER49

    RIP Dolly.

    Very sad day indeed. Aren't to many of the good ones left. :sob:
  14. GUNDOGLOVER49

    Stolen Bow

    The lowest form a life. Nobody else will say it so I will, I hope he dies and rots in hell. :mad:
  15. GUNDOGLOVER49

    Bucket list...

    Sounds like one hell of adventure which included a hunt to top it off. Well done , Ed F.

About us

SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience. Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.