0 for four

GUNDOGLOVER

Dec 5, 2018
Went over to AZ for quail rabbit and second dove opener. Four of us got skunked. I never even got a shot. Dove moved out when the weather moved in, quail were busting 150 yards ahead of us and the rabbits just flat disappeared. The dove and quail I kind of understand but, the rabbits I haven't a clue. All year long there have been more rabbits than we could ever want, then all the sudden gone, I saw two in two days????????????????

I hate AZ...have these little bastards in my yard every morning...20190602_185715.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: GUNDOGLOVER
This time if year is definitely tough, took me two days to get one Jackrabbit. Lol It's like trophy hunting.
Dude if you get an AZ license shoot me a PM and I will get you some pins where you will stack the jacks and cottontail. They are are everywhere in the unit I just hunted as well as in the unit I hunted with the boys last spring.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu