0 more hours Until Dove Season!

Re: 162 More Days Until Dove Season!

Bring it! My buddy and I were able to bag 42 last year on opening day. And before everyone starts talking about bag limits, all but 9 of those were Eurasians! That day can't get here fast enough!!

Re: 157 More Days Until Dove Season!

Cant wait either. Already have camping spot booked in Blythe. I need to buy another shotgun before then......

Re: 147 More Days Until Dove Season!

Come down to Fine Firearms and we will set you up!

Re: 119 More Days Until Dove Season!

Oh yeah I can't wait... 120deg temps.

The winter wheat is planted all over hell's half acre. The birds might be spread out more than normal. WW prices are set to tank with record harvests. The mexicans might not even harvest lol.

Re: 119 More Days Until Dove Season!

I've driven through the valley last three weekends,not seeing a lot of birds. Largest concentration so far was in Yuma.
It's early so they should show with all the wheat down there.

Re: 117 More Days Until Dove Season!

117 more days until dove opener!

Re: 117 More Days Until Dove Season!

I am soooo ready. Dont forgot your mojo because those things work good! Birds almost land on them. Just bought a new Remington 870 Express for the boy so cant wait to go...

Re: 116 More Days Until Dove Season!

Ya' the Mojo's do work great. Decoying dove are a blast to shoot...

Re: 88 More Days Until Dove Season!

88 more days...I am excited too!

Re: 82 More Days Until Dove Season!

82 More Days Until Dove Season!

Re: 82 More Days Until Dove Season!

I think a warm up day is in order!

79 More Days Until Dove Season!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu