00 Day until Duck Season!

Re: 31 Days until Duck Season!

31 more days or one more day depending who you are and how you look at it! ;D ;D ;D

Re: 30 Days until Duck Season!

29 more days left ur I mean no days left. ??? I am confused

Re: 19 Days until Duck Season!

Hey Breacher,

The pics in this thread were pictures from various hunts in Canada. It is all DIY. We are fortunate enough to have gear to do it up in Canada as well as a good friend who likes to hunt the geese.

The other thread "Alberta Canada 2012" was from a few weeks ago and again it is DIY. I will try and get a story up - it has been hectic since getting back from the hunt!

NBK said:
Hey Breacher,

The pics in this thread were picture from various hunts in Canada. It is all DIY. We are fortunate enough to have gear to do it up in Canada as well as a good friend who like to hunt the geese.

The other thread "Alberta Canada 2012" was form a few weeks ago and again it is DIY. I will try and get a story up - it has been hectic since getting back from the hunt!

Yep, I found it. Don't know how I missed it....

Nice to have a buddy that lives up there to help with the logistics. That's one of the hardest parts...

Friends are cultivated through commonalities. It is amazing to me the folks that hunting has brought into my life.

We are fortunate but hard work has paid off as well! ;)

Duck season is coming up fast! I still need to figure out what areas to focus on hunting...

17 Days and counting

Attachments

• Sandy3.jpg
    Sandy3.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 73
  • P1060548.JPG
    P1060548.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 16
  • P1060657.JPG
    P1060657.JPG
    756.8 KB · Views: 14

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu