1.5 day, Aug 5th, New Lo An, Space available EDIT: report

msteiger

Oct 16, 2012
San Diego
Yo peeps. I just booked this trip. If any SCH people want to meet up on a boat, there are a few spots left. Experienced or first time welcome.

Re: 1.5 day, Aug 5th, New Lo An, Space available

Matt, I'm out of town but headed home today; will check my schedule and get back to you. Thanks for posting.

Re: 1.5 day, Aug 5th, New Lo An, Space available

Don, id love for you to join. There's only 1 spot left as of Sunday afternoon. Trips are selling out fast now.

Nice trip. We woke up on bluefin. I managed to hook quite a few. Broke off a fish of a lifetime because of the noobs fishing straight spectra and not following their lines. But then landed my personal best, about 60 lbs.

Attachments

• IMG_1587 - Version 3.jpg
    IMG_1587 - Version 3.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 77

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu