1% er club...

HATCHET1

"yes,it killed the hound..ferocious bitch she was"
Aug 2, 2013
This must be a mistake..I don't even like CA...damn..FYI..always have somebody else touch them...just stand there and do as little as possible...offer to carry empty water bottles and or the rifle so that the successful hunter can carry the whole mammal out by themselves...better yet..have them throw in the back of truck and you just drive..gross..my 1.5 cents..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230923-145201~2.png
    Screenshot_20230923-145201~2.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 95
Not even a participation trophy?

1% of successful deer hunters in CA is a small group. I'd venture to say you're more like 1% of the 1%. Congrats! Now go to work for the state collecting nodes.

Not even a participation trophy?

1% of successful deer hunters in CA is a small group. I'd venture to say you're more like 1% of the 1%. Congrats! Now go to work for the state collecting nodes.
No way on God's green earth I'm touching nodules....no way..

Back when they used to give out the little envelopes to send the incisors in for aging.
I’d send them back with a note asking to let me know the age of the deer.
Never got a reply back from them.

I’d send them a note letting them know where to find their nodules
Where the sun don't shine?????????????????

Had a buddy kill a d zone buck last weekend and on his way out they had a check station and asked to remove his to check for cwd. Weird all of sudden they want to do this.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu