Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it’s basically the same post on 4 different websites
trophy room
magizen covers
driving a Astin Martin
having homes in Naples Fl & Newport Beach
wife has a privet jet,
needs a private security firm providing protection from terrorist because she is a Boeing executive
he has private waterfowl clubs begging for his advice how to manage the waterfowl
blah blah blah
I have seen this as well on mm, including him changing his username to throw people off, and bullying people and striking fear with non sense to persuade people to not apply for the whites, the dude gets ran off on two of the forums I follow not counting this one.

Yeah it’s basically the same post on 4 different websites
trophy room
magizen covers
driving a Astin Martin
having homes in Naples Fl & Newport Beach
wife has a privet jet,
needs a private security firm providing protection from terrorist because she is a Boeing executive
he has private waterfowl clubs begging for his advice how to manage the waterfowl
blah blah blah
I do recall him pulling all that crap on MM.

what’s your username on MM? I’m sure we run across eachother on there.

I have seen this as well on mm, including him changing his username to throw people off, and bullying people and striking fear with non sense to persuade people to not apply for the whites, the dude gets ran off on two of the forums I follow not counting this one.
He blamed a moderator for running him off of rokslide then demanded his account be deleted. Seemed like a move for attention to me but I still thought that he actually had the tags, maybe they were wiser than I thought?

Yep, had the tags. Spent 12 days in the whites. Passed 2 legal rams, killed this dude. 16 hour brutal day packing him back to 13k feet. 150 lbs. Of extra pack. Best day of my life. I saw all 3 legal rams in the whites. Winter kill took out 300 sheep's. Very grateful. Brutal day packing him up and to camp. 16 hours. So all the non believers? Yep, you can do it. Better be in the best shape of your life and deal with extreme pain. And have btx, great glass, and 15x binos. Grateful to God to have done this. I doubt another of the 5 tags left will do it. 2 days later I am still physically messed up. 20230913_125351.jpg20230913_125351.jpg20230913_125351.jpg

Yep, had the tags. Spent 12 days in the whites. Passed 2 legal rams, killed this dude. 16 hour brutal day packing him back to 13k feet. 150 lbs. Of extra pack. Best day of my life. I saw all 3 legal rams in the whites. Winter kill took out 300 sheep's. Very grateful. Brutal day packing him up and to camp. 16 hours. So all the non believers? Yep, you can do it. Better be in the best shape of your life and deal with extreme pain. And have btx, great glass, and 15x binos. Grateful to God to have done this. I doubt another of the 5 tags left will do it. 2 days later I am still physically messed up. View attachment 59694View attachment 59694View attachment 59694

20230913_132550.jpg

Anyone here thinks they can do a diy without 2 guides, you are a fool. It would have taken me 3 days to pack this boneless ram out of this hellhole by myself, besides glassing it at 1800 yards. Any bs doubters about my amazing hunt this week?

All done with the babble on this forum. You will see the whites killed 1 ram. Mine. #500 in state history. Ba bye to this forum. Enjoy your own truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back