13 days out, ca. Sheep/mulie bow

Status
Not open for further replies.
does catfish go with tag soup?
I sincerely hope that his mule deer attempts havent doomed him on sheep.
Probably never had either one , the odds of drawing 3 OIL tags in one year are like winning both state & power ball lotteries on same day / your birthday,
1. California bighorn sheep
2. mule deer unit 5A booner unit
3. Arizona elk

Last edited:
Probably never had either one , the odds of drawing 3 OIL tags in one year are like winning both state & power ball lotteries on same day / your birthday,
1. California bighorn sheep
2. mule deer unit 5A booner unit
3. Arizona elk

Cite your source on the elk please sir.
I suspect your right though.

Monster muley or rockslide, hunt talk ? He has post about winning his 3 dream hunts on 4 different websites

Last edited:
Reactions: thirdburn
I called this dude out a year ago when he talked about killing 300 ducks a season with his little 20 gauge and 6's & 7's...Here's just a couple of his better ones.......:joy:

Grizz with his .270 story or 11 wolves..."I find firearm hunting a joke. I have a custom 6.5 prc...shot deer@965 yards. Thats shooting not hunting"..."Look up the outdoor life cover. I dont have pics on my phone from 48 years ago"..."Stik, what does crow taste like? 2 time state trap champ, yes, 2 wolf dens on my wi. Property. The dogs hit them hard 2 years ago, killing 11 with 1 shot fired. Think i am bs? Ha"

Oh and how about HIS game room in Wisconsin, of course....;)

"Well here are 3 grizz in my trophy room. You can decide if i am full of bs. Btw, 14 book elk, #56 all tine bou and a slam of sheep in the room".

dadspics 3319.JPGdadspics 3320.JPG

I called this dude out a year ago when he talked about killing 300 ducks a season with his little 20 gauge and 6's & 7's...Here's just a couple of his better ones.......:joy:

Grizz with his .270 story or 11 wolves..."I find firearm hunting a joke. I have a custom 6.5 prc...shot deer@965 yards. Thats shooting not hunting"..."Look up the outdoor life cover. I dont have pics on my phone from 48 years ago"..."Stik, what does crow taste like? 2 time state trap champ, yes, 2 wolf dens on my wi. Property. The dogs hit them hard 2 years ago, killing 11 with 1 shot fired. Think i am bs? Ha"

"Well here are 3 grizz in my trophy room. You can decide if i am full of bs. Btw, 14 book elk, #56 all tine bou and a slam of sheep in the room".

View attachment 59631View attachment 59632
Yeah it’s basically the same post on 4 different websites
trophy room
magizen covers
driving a Astin Martin
having homes in Naples Fl & Newport Beach
wife has a privet jet,
needs a private security firm providing protection from terrorist because she is a Boeing executive
he has private waterfowl clubs begging for his advice how to manage the waterfowl
blah blah blah

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ilovesprig
Cite your source on the elk please sir.
I suspect your right though.
from mm site
”Window has closed, gòodluck to all. I did lope bow, a9 bow, Whitney tule, the Whites, max pts. Feel great about a9.””
100% B.S

Copy. ..that's unfortunate..thought we were gonna see a dead CA ram..

View attachment 59631View attachment 59632

Which is funny on his trophy room. I dont see one duck. Thats odd for a duck hunter. I also dont see 1 sheep. Maybe I'm blind and dont see it.

Reactions: H2oFowler
Someone foia the names of the ram tag holders

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu