13 days out, ca. Sheep/mulie bow

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a navy guy who taught me "going hoggin" did involve taking down large mammals but they didn't have to be swine and they were usually found in bars.

• Haha
Reactions: ilovesprig
If I got it right, it's been 8 days since he last posted. He then stated, It all starts Friday, 4 AM. That would have been 25th. It would be nice to get a report. They may not have internet service.

Reactions: ilovesprig
The possibility exists that he doesn't have any of those tags. On a free public forum, you can be anything you can dream.
In the words of Homer Simpson to his wife Marge. " It takes two to lie marge, one to lie and one to believe it!"
I’m wondering myself , he has lots of troll accounts on ROK & MM , hunt talk , ect

He's not posting because his deer tag hasn't been punched. A P&Y Mule deer in California is a rare feat. He'll post when his guides find a ram for him to knock down... he has to. Ed F

If you dont have a target animal located 3 weeks into a 4 week season, you might want to adjust your standards.

Guess he didnt know a P&Y buck wasnt in every alf field even in that zone.

Reactions: BOWUNTR
I asked forum janitor and she told me that he has not logged on since the 24th

• Sad
Reactions: thirdburn
I miss the Larry days....it brought out the very worst...or best in people...as far as this thread goes..I'm on the fence..dude must have some type of cryptic background somewhere as there has been an influx of fresh posters that have migrated over to follow his adventures...I mean..it's not quite Larry material..but it does spark interest... insert pic of the little fawn eating popcorn anxiously waiting .

deer-eats-popcorn_64.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu