13 days out, ca. Sheep/mulie bow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaa,,, Forgive me for being Hasty and impetuous.
Still think it was funny.
View attachment 59512
Ha, Ha, Ha, you are forgiven. I once made a mistake, I thought I made a mistake. As for the politicly incorrect word, Midget, you can expect a visit from the PC police any time now. :) :) :)... I'm boarder line Midget, sorry, I meant little person. :)

Ha, Ha, Ha, you are forgiven. I once made a mistake, I thought I made a mistake. As for the politicly incorrect word, Midget, you can expect a visit from the PC police any time now. :) :) :)... I'm boarder line Midget, sorry, I meant little person. :)

So we need to take you at your word here then as someone who truly "boards lines."

I had a friend who had a fetish..for little chics..i mean midget size......he was massed up in the head.

I had a friend who had a fetish..for little chics..i mean midget size......he was massed up in the head.

So my old friend Earl and a bunch of us were at the Valley Fort Bar & Grill in Fallbrook back in the day...Earl was sitting at the bar...A midget gal comes up and orders a drink...Earl spins around, looks down, and says, "Hey, while you're down there"....True story......... :joy:

When I was in the Navy I was out in a bar in RI drinking with two other guys and some old dude we had just meant while saddled up to the bar. He has bought a few rounds so my friend told the bar tender to set up a round for everyone, just them the old boy fell of his stool and my friend said, hey barkeep, make that three drinks. It didn't take long to before we found out the guy was dead before he hit the ground. Sad but true.

• Wow
Reactions: ilovesprig
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu