13 days out, ca. Sheep/mulie bow

Status
Not open for further replies.
He made the right call. 3 days in a tent or 6 ft. Of snow. Lightning? You respect a [email protected] can't sheep hunt in a driving storm. They crawl in a hole and ride the storm out. I have full confidence in them.

Last edited:
He made the right call. 3 days in a tent or 6 ft. Of snow. Lightning? You respect a storm@13k. I have full confidence in them.
Come on spit out any progress
any luck or anything even seen on the deer hunt ? When you driving back up the mountain To ROAL Hunt?

Great weather in the OV and x5b this week. Monday and tuesday were bucky weather up there for sure.

Nope. Mulie guide had 2 lope hunters. Thought I would be sheep hunting until today. So reboot, bow mulie now, then sheep when I get the call.

Yep. Gotta roll with the weather.
That’s a fact, Jack.
Is there any word on the other people with the tag. The 80 year old guy, the person thats never hunted, and the other three losers.

Remember, you’re the one paying the bill for the guide. You decide what you shoot!

Worst case scenario, you could always say you killed a Ram already. Just don’t tell anybody it was your truck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu