13 days out, ca. Sheep/mulie bow

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you have until end of September to punch your tag? Is the guide available to you that whole time between now and then to hunt whenever you want?

How about the other tag holders? Has anyone else shot a ram yet?

Reactions: KidRock
Always listen to your guide...after all..you are writing the check... Dead sheep coming... standing by.
Yup. Keep the faith. You'll get it done.

The success rate hovers around 100% so youre not getting skunked, especially guided. I'd keep doing whatever the hell you want to do and not listen to those telling you otherwise. Its your tag and you earned it.

Yup. Keep the faith. You'll get it done.

The success rate hovers around 100% so youre not getting skunked, especially guided. I'd keep doing whatever the hell you want to do and not listen to those telling you otherwise. Its your tag and you earned it.

Fyi that unit is only 50%

I just went to the slide, he is officially listed as, "deleted member" Never saw that before, must be special treatment.

• Sad
Reactions: ROAL Stealer
Its higher than that. More like 80%. Personally, I consider that a done deal. The only way you're not tagging out is if you're incredibly picky or give up.

I can't find years outside of 2022 right now for zone 7. Last year it was 50%, I guess it was 100% the last several years to average out to 80%?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu