13 days out, ca. Sheep/mulie bow

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was freking the greatest thread. He deserved some of it and went along like a rok star to apparently come out victorious, unlike someone. Got to love the great meme wars. If you cant laugh at yourseft why are you posting on the internet.
I never posted any bs. I don't bs about hunting. So rokslide can suck it.

Heading out tomorrow. Gonna be a great double hunt. Bow mulie next.
Go show em how the old guys do it. I'll be pulling for you, and waiting for report . Like I said, it ain't no hill for a climber. I'm not referring to the 12k hill. :blush:

I never posted any bs. I don't bs about hunting. So rokslide can suck it.

When you say things like "Most others here aren't capable. They have never been over 12k, let alone carried a pack and a rifle. That's fact." Some might call you out, and then you get pissy and quit. I call that BS.

Reactions: The Goat
When you say things like "Most others here aren't capable. They have never been over 12k, let alone carried a pack and a rifle. That's fact." Some might call you out, and then you get pissy and quit. I call that BS.
Most on rokslide have never been over 12k, with a rifle and a 40lb. Pack like I have. Have you? Most on rokslide are wanna be rubes. I checked out. Jackwagon idiots imo. But Goodluck with rokslide. After 50 years hunting, I learned nothing. Bunch of jealous idiots who don't have a bs degree. And they are all barstool biologists. Which hits home hard for me. But, let the keyboard bio dudes live. Clueless.

The internet has a funny way of bringing out the worst in us sometimes. Keep us posted. I can tell emotions are running high. For good reason.

You have enough credentials for me to stay interested, not annoyed... I'm just enjoying the ride a long. Stay off the internet... your life will be better... Ed F
Most social media sites are, fake news, at the best. Agree stay away from them. Twitter, Facebook, instagram, tic Tok, WeChat, all pure BS.

Sorry you had a crap time on the slide (I did too, banned for a few years now) but thanks to that thread I was able to catch up with your adventures here. Good luck and keep us updated!

Reactions: KidRock
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu