13 days out, ca. Sheep/mulie bow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bagged a ram, awesome! What about the buck hunt? @popeyoung13 you can’t rub it in the face of your haters if you don’t give us the story. No doubt that terrain and altitude is a challenge but let’s here about it from the first spot to when you walked up on him. Any details about the muley hunt?

Does the no reply mean that poopyoung13 did not get a buck in X5b, and he is unable to get Ca DFW to plug it (as required) and return it to him?

He has been here viewing the forum, 45 minutes ago; but no responses. Can you guess why.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: thirdburn
Does the no reply mean that poopyoung13 did not get a buck in X5b, and he is unable to get Ca DFW to plug it (as required) and return it to him?

He has been here viewing the forum, 45 minutes ago; but no responses. Can you guess why.
No telling if he got it or not. He got butt hurt and took his sheep and went to his room. It's kind of surprising he is able to keep his organs in his body with such thin skin.

• Haha
Reactions: baboltin
I’m pumped for @popeyoung13 , he did what we all want to do ! Congrats ! I know a ton of people including my self would like to hear the details. We all were living through him for this hunt!
I would have loved to get all the details. all though I joined in and made a few comments about his lack of updates, I was always pulling for him to get his trophy and give us a full report. But it seems it's not going to happen.

Reactions: baboltin
I’m pumped for @popeyoung13 , he did what we all want to do ! Congrats ! I know a ton of people including my self would like to hear the details. We all were living through him for this hunt!
I don’t think I’m in the lusting for a sub legal to marginally legal BHS , I was rooting for him to harvest a ram and relay a decent recount of the hunt, imo the op has some sort of mental health issue when you follow his many post across the internet

After seeing pictures of him holding the lamb, from both sides, I simply do not see how his lamb meets the legal take requirements. But maybe he will post up a clarifying picture; if it was not confiscated already.

99.9% of the time I would feel exactly the same way... IMO whatever recognition that goes along with this accomplishment, he threw off that mountain. He is not a good person on the internet. Brandon you'd put him in a rear naked choke hold 5 minutes after meeting him. I'm disappointed he uses Pope & Young in his username. I'm proof that alcohol and the internet don't mix... this guy is on a level I've never seen...

I'll tell you the details of his hunts. Guided hunt in X5b... his guide quit after the briefing on day 1. He never saw a 145... hunt over. Guided sheep hunt. Guide told him "leave your bow at home and you better do everything exactly as I say... or you're not getting a sheep and I'll kick your ass." Guide found a sheep and he shot it. Done.

If you don’t like it you can suck it... Ed F

Last edited:
Gosh dang it, you guys have blown my cover, I was hoping some decent comment from me would coax him out of the dark and give us the report so I could watch the shit show ensue.

Remember everyone I was the first person on sch to call bull shit on his wolf’s, magazine cover and the 2000 deer a year he kills with a sling shot.

I tried….

I want everyone to pretend I know nothing about scoring sheep/rams, which I don't. What is a legal ram and what would his be. At a SWAG, Scientific Wild Ass guess.

Must have at least one horn tip that extends beyond the line, when a straight line is drawn from the anterior (front) base of the horn, to the posterior (rear) edge of the visable portion of the eye. Referance points above must be viewed from a 90 degree angle from the direction the the ram is facing

Thats why he logged in this morning... plus wheres the buck.....
Great he logged on, are we supposed to read his mind. Short of that he would need to post report of his hunt. Face it guys he got butt hurt, and won't be posting report. Life goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu