13 days out, ca. Sheep/mulie bow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing as you are ignoring my question I am going to assume others are correct and that you didn’t kill a deer. Must of been hard to eat such a good tag.

That sucks, I like big muleys. Was hoping to see a picture or two of one.

He cooked the tag up into soup. Of course he will tell us it was gourmet soup.
Wanna bet 100k, h
A plug does not turn an illegal lamb into a legal ram. It just means the person doing the plugging did not know how to properly apply the legal measurement requirments. But since you attended the orientation, you should already know your lamb is not actually legal.
I, dry creek and then sheep bio did it. So I guess you are 3 vs. 1 being legal. But you live your own truth. All done with your negative bs. Bye.

Tag soup can be rather enjoyable when served with a nice ribeye steak, baked tater and fresh asparagus.

Seeing as you are ignoring my question I am going to assume others are correct and that you didn’t kill a deer. Must of been hard to eat such a good tag.

That sucks, I like big muleys. Was hoping to see a picture or two of one.
I did not. Focused on 3 bucks, 175 plus. Could have killed 3 inside 30 yards, 150 ish. Went for the gusto and failed. I learned never hunt big mulies in lion country. Had am amazing week. No regrets.

A plug does not turn an illegal lamb into a legal ram. It just means the person doing the plugging did not know how to properly apply the legal measurement requirments. But since you attended the orientation, you should already know your lamb is not actually legal. What a class a clowm.

Wanna bet 100k, h

I, dry creek and then sheep bio did it. So I guess you are 3 vs. 1 being legal. But you live your own truth. All done with your negative bs. Bye.
so your trying to say that despite your lamb clearly NOT meeting the legal measurement requirements, your lamb miraculously gets around the legal measurement requirements in some unverifiable magical manner that is beyond anyones ability to logically explain. And to think, you're trying to say I live my own truth, lol; that is rather pathetic.

I did not. Focused on 3 bucks, 175 plus. Could have killed 3 inside 30 yards, 150 ish. Went for the gusto and failed. I learned never hunt big mulies in lion country. Had am amazing week. No regrets.
Man, if you had three 175 plus inch bucks you were chasing. Can’t say I would let that deter me from hunting in lion country.

Last edited:
Reactions: BOWUNTR
Keep going guys. I just got a fresh tub of popcorn, heavy on the butter, light on the salt.

Typically barstool bio dude vs. The best guides in the state. And 2 sheep biologists with master degrees. And your ms. In sheep bio is from where? Dry creek has never killed a short ram. So keep spewing your bs. Care to check the horns for 100k??? Bring a cashiers check. You will lose dipstick.

Reactions: TRICER
so your trying to say that despite your lamb clearly NOT meeting the legal measurement requirements, your lamb miraculously gets around the legal measurement requirements in some unverifiable magical manner that is beyond anyones ability to logically explain. And to think, you're trying to say I live my own truth, lol; that is rather pathetic.
Put up your 100k, let's meet, it's a 5 second stick score. Again, you think drycreek on btx, 2 masters in bio from cdfw and I are wrong? Pony up a 100k Cash bitch, this is easy $$$$. Or stfu!!!!

Bubblehide shows me what I get for sharing a ram hunt in the whites. I highly doubt bubblehide could handle 13k feet. So I will never look at sch again, throw me under the bus. Enjoy your own dream. I Turley thought some here would enjoy my whites sheep hunt experience. But no, some thought I never plugged or registered my ram?? Really?? Drycreek would do that besides myself??? Them jo claimed my ram was short? This site can enjoy rabbits. My crew has killed 3 bow elk, 1 b I w buff and my rifle ram. 3 of us are now hunting bow elk. Then whitetail, then comes. So enjoy your dudes who call bs with no bio degrees. I am done. Frankly, the iq is pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: ROAL Stealer
Bubblehide shows me what I get for sharing a ram hunt in the whites. I highly doubt bubblehide could handle 13k feet. So I will never look at sch again, throw me under the bus. Enjoy your own dream. I Turley thought some here would enjoy my whites sheep hunt experience. But no, some thought I never plugged or registered my ram?? Really?? Drycreek would do that besides myself??? Them jo claimed my ram was short? This site can enjoy rabbits. My crew has killed 3 bow elk, 1 b I w buff and my rifle ram. 3 of us are now hunting bow elk. Then whitetail, then comes. So enjoy your dudes who call bs with no bio degrees. I am done. Frankly, the iq is pathetic.
Thought you were heading to Europe ? Dolt
“”I have what most never will. A desert sheep. Off to Europe for 3 weeks now.””

they got duck sausage over there,
so why don’t you duck down and get you some!

your dumpster fire only gets worse when you add alcohol to it i See.
sober up , this could have been a cool sheep & mule deer post, but like every other website
you turned it into a dumpster fire

Last edited:
Come on, you gots to get back over to Rockslight to show them yokels how you pounded your hunts. Give ‘‘em some Big Ten medicine! Those boys over there be like Manto T’eo and you are Archie Griffin, the only double Hizeman winner! Don’t let them think they won. Show em whose Boss Hogg! Make them yer bitches.

Good luck in Europe. You taking the 270 over? I can see you conquering the continent. My man!

I'm confused.

Is it 300 or 30 found dead?

Or is it that with the moisture they got they ended up lower and are harder to find?

My IQ ain't upto snuff.

Reactions: ROAL Stealer
Come on, you gots to get back over to Rockslight to show them yokels how you pounded your hunts. Give ‘‘em some Big Ten medicine! Those boys over there be like Manto T’eo and you are Archie Griffin, the only double Hizeman winner! Don’t let them think they won. Show em whose Boss Hogg! Make them yer bitches.

Good luck in Europe. You taking the 270 over? I can see you conquering the continent. My man!
I doubt he can talk about what he’s gonna do in Europe but if I had to guess this whole Putin problem is going to be coming to an abrupt end up. That ole .270 getting ready to bark.

I think they’re right on age. He didn’t give us a good photo to assess legality although the ram appeared to be legal based on this photo. It’s a shame this guy is such a jerk. Lots of people on here would have been excited to hear about this hunt. I know it’s the one I always want to draw. I wonder if he really saw a 160 early on in the hunt. Hard to imagine they would have told him to pass it given the situation in the Whites.

View attachment 59766
Yeah, for sure by the sounds of it he shot the first and last legal ram so I would go to expect that there was no 160 inch ram.

Last edited:
Sorry guys, I killed the first and maybe last ram in the whites. No regrets. Guys saying I didn't plug it? I havent broken a game law in my life. So ram down. All the doubters can suck it., Do 13k, and do a ram. Anyone care to do this hunt???? Ha!!¡
I would do it in a heart beat! You should purchase me the open zone auction tag and I will give it a go! Haha

Reactions: TRICER
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu