2 for 1 special...

Just remember you didn't stop hunting cuz you got old, you got old cuz you stopped hunting.......
Dude..im old..lucky to get around these days...gonna get some smaller tires for the truck as its getting harder to jump in and out of it when its go time, shes s a big bitch...gonna tweak an ankle or worse yet..break a hip!! Soon the boys will be loading me in and out...just hoping they still invite at that point..

Dude..im old..lucky to get around these days...gonna get some smaller tires for the truck as its getting harder to jump in and out of it when its go time, shes s a big bitch...gonna tweak an ankle or worse yet..break a hip!! Soon the boys will be loading me in and out...just hoping they still invite at that point..
Put some hydraulics on that truck and just lower it down when you need to get out.

I'm not old, but I know the feeling about breaking something. Broken left leg and I'm still not healed. Looks like I'm sitting out duck season. PXL_20200916_221948641.jpg

well I managed to hunt and hike till I was 64, at 65 my hiking days are over like I use to do, Knees are destroyed, I walk OK now but no more heavy stress on the knees, my old partner and brother invited me to hunt Arizona, in a blind near a water hole, drive up in a truck and hunt LOL, The meat will have to be dispersed to family and friends, I can no longer eat meat, due to bad kidneys from abuse, and damage from the dam hospital, LOL but it's a small matter, I am still walking, had to sit in a wheel chair twice, and never again. life moves on.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu