2 mt lions or lion stalking a deer?

brad nsw

Oct 24, 2015
I vote for 2 mt lions. Front animal has rounded cat-like haunches. Deer rear ends are more ssquare.

Still lot's of deer on camera, including several bucks in velvet. Too soon to start counting points...

Hope the lions clear out before the season starts.

Also got a cool pic of a hawk nailing a moise...will post in seperate post.

Attachments

• 2 lions.jpg
    2 lions.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 267
Hard to tell......I would think, if that was a deer. Then the picture would be a little blurry from movement.....My thoughts are it's another lion.....Great picture, whatever it is..... 8)

I love trail cams......... ;D

Awesome shot! Definitely something to keep in mind while in the field ; p

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

wow, these are great.

about a month ago I was driving the back roads of Laguna and saw a lion ON THE ROAD. I thought it was a coyote at first but the tail and how far it jumped gave it away.

How about this guy trying to get into my friends chicken coop.....Engineer Rd. near Lake Cuyamaca.

Attachments

• MFDC0008[1].JPG
    MFDC0008[1].JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 25
That chicken looks like she appreciates your buddy's coop-building standards.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu