2002 Honda Civic LX Sedan, 5spd, GAS SAVER

A-5_Guy

Nov 4, 2014
Escondido
Price is $4250 OBO --- pictures to follow soon. PM for details.

Hate to sell, but I'm moving and can't take it with me. Bought locally from dealer at 72,000 miles in Oct 2014. I'm the 2nd owner (says 3 on CARFAX, but that's the dealer), non-smoker / never been smoked in, adult owned (pilot), meticulous maintenance records available. Clean CARFAX with 14 service history records. Commutes daily from Escondido to Oceanside so odometer will increase, but currently at 107,2xx miles. Averages 34-37 MPG. No parking lot rash, dents, door dings, etc. Independent inspections welcome.

***CARFAX report available on request***

***Passed smog 1/28/2017***

- Timing and engine belts replaced at 69,000 miles
- New front lower control arm replaced at 72,000 miles by dealer - can provide reference
- (4) New Michelin Defender tires with 80,000 mile tread wear warranty (34,000 miles remaining - Discount Tire warranty)
- Replaced 5spd gear box oil with genuine Honda gear box oil (maintenance recorded and I have extra fluid)
- Power steering flushed at 73,000 miles
- (4) New NGK spark plugs, gapped 0.040" replaced 1/20/2017
- New front brake pads
- Calipers serviced and pins greased
- New front rotors
- Rear brake shoes >50% remaining
- Royal Purple synthetic motor oil used, new filter when changed on regular service interval (maintenance recorded)
- Fuel system serviced. Injectors cleaned with Lucas Injector cleaner for last 5 tanks and counting.
- Tires regularly rotated and balanced (maintenance recorded)
- Coolant checks good
- Battery checks good (OEM Honda battery)
- Axles, steering, and shocks all check good

- Interior is in excellent condition.
- No rips, tears, or worn out areas.
- Original floor mats!
- Honda stereo with cassette deck - be the envy
- Very cold air conditioning
- Power windows / power door locks
- Headlamps buffed
- Power mirrors, folding rear seats, cruise control
- Original Honda owners manual included with 1 black key and 1 grey (valet) key - keys are security chip type. Engine is immobilized without them.

Overall this is just a really straight and clean car that gets EXCELLENT MPG. Runs, shifts, and drives tight. I wish I could take it with me. Reliable transportation. Turn key and go! Offers only accepted face to face. Cash or certified check only.

As of 1/27 needs new rear bumper cover.

looking for my daughter who turns 18 on Saturday. what area are you in?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu