2010 bull

Beautiful ! Looks like a 6x6. I want one. I put in every year and I'm saving a spot on the wall for him.

Great Bull Jeff, his fourths are just awesome and what a body size on that bull. I am looking forward to drawing a good bull tag next year in AZ with the bonus points I have.

I don’t know if AZ offers a lifetime point for all species anymore but several years ago a few hunting buddies and I went down to Yuma and took an all-day Hunter Safety Course and with completion we were given a lifetime point for all species every year. Definitely helps me every year on what I draw for.

yea Mike if you take the hunter education you get a lifetime point for all species..if you put in for 5 consecutive years you get a loyalty point for each species you apply for..so like in my case I drew deer and elk this year next I still have 2 points for each species...puts me way ahead in the "game"

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu