2012 draws??

Srfnkill

Oct 25, 2011
So what are you guys putting in for? I cant believe its that time again!!

I'm putting in for:

Utah archery elk and deer
CO Archery elk and deer (i will get a OTC archery elk tag.. hurry up August!!)
CA everything but will end up with an A-22 and a D-16.

Utah archery elk point and deer. And local deer. I need to kill a pig or something so I don't get rusty.

I am putting in for:

Arizona Bull Archery Elk
Utah Deer, Elk , Antelope
California D-16 - A-22
Going to Hogs Wild Also

Cant wait

What I will be putting in for -

Arizona Antelope
Arizona Elk
Arizona Desert Bighorn Sheep
Arizona Deer
California Antelope
California Sheep
California Deer
California Elk
Colorado Deer
Colorado Elk
Colorado Sheep
Idaho Deer
Kansas Deer
Montana Rocky Mountain Sheep
Nevada Deer
Nevada Elk
New Mexico Deer
New Mexico Elk
Utah Deer
Utah Antelope
Utah Desert Bighorn
Utah Rocky Mountain Bighorn
Utah Bison
Utah Rock Mountain Goat
Utah Bull Moose
Washington Moose
Washington Sheep
Wyoming Antelope
Wyoming Deer
Wyoming Elk
Wyoming Sheep

Holy crap NBK!! Now that's some tag soup!

D16 of course
X9A w/3Pt's
Ca.Tule Bull elk Archery w/8Pt's
Utah Elk Pt's. only
Utah Deer Pt's.only
Colorado Elk Pt's. only
Working in New Mexico for next 5-6 months, they have the pig problem spilling over from Texas, I was told you don't need a license or tag and no daily limit.

Don,t quote me on this but either last year or the year before the state legislature in NM was working on a bill that would forbid feral pig hunting in the state. I don,t know what became of it.

Copied and pasted off the net.

Wild hogs are a non-game, destructive, invasive species and as such are not subject to regulation and oversight by the New Mexico Department of Game and Fish.

There is no hunting license required for state residents, there’s no season and no bag limit, says Rick Winslow, Large Carnivore and Furbearer Biologist for NMDGF.

But out-of-state hunters will need a non-game license with an appropriate habitat stamp, he says.

Thanks for the info, That being said I also read in the same article that the boot heel section of NM bordering Arizona has developed a burgeoning population of feral's on private land and that the ranch owners were offering guided and unguided hunts.

A few years ago I had the opportunity to hunt the Texas/New Mexico border for deer, while I was unsuccessful at finding a reasonable representative of what I was looking for I did see some pigs roaming a desert area that I would'nt have
thought that could hold such.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu