2015 bass fishing

I caught 7 fish all around 2 or 3 lbs on Thursday night it's a lotta fun to catch these little green fish. I'm going to either lake Ramona or lake Poway tomorrow so hopefully I'll have some more pictures to post up ddb7b92cc59d2fb074feacbeb63ef5bd.jpg

Slowed down a ton for me. Should heat back up soon. I think the fish were in a post spawn funk. Lots of little fry everywhere. 9a7390b93fc4fc3e96227da28f82ff13.jpg

I caught a 7 or 8 pounder today at lake poway fishing a Huddleston trout swimbait parallel to the fishing dock but I couldn't find my phone in my backpack and thought getting a picture of this fish isn't worth the life of this fish. So I let him go without a picture. I also had a follower on the Huddleston that was easily a double digit fish

A little bass action from my New Mexico turkey trip.............. ;)

Attachments

• DSCF1200.JPG
    DSCF1200.JPG
    636.9 KB · Views: 39
  • DSCF1216.JPG
    DSCF1216.JPG
    701.3 KB · Views: 36
D16hunter said:
I caught a 7 or 8 pounder today at lake poway fishing a Huddleston trout swimbait parallel to the fishing dock but I couldn't find my phone in my backpack and thought getting a picture of this fish isn't worth the life of this fish. So I let him go without a picture. I also had a follower on the Huddleston that was easily a double digit fish
Hell yeah buddy. I am notorious for not taking pics so it is all good.

Fishing the 8" hudd?

ilovesprig said:

Nice fish I've always wanted to catch a smallmouth I've hooked into four and lost all of them when they jumped

ilovesprig said:

Nice fish I've always wanted to catch a smallmouth I've hooked into four and lost all of them when they jumped

nicapopolis said:
D16hunter said:

Fishing the 8" hudd?
6 inch it's easier to fish on my swimbait rod the 8 inch over powers it

D16hunter said:
nicapopolis said:
D16hunter said:

Fishing the 8" hudd?
6 inch it's easier to fish on my swimbait rod the 8 inch over powers it
Good job. I just loaded up on the 68's.

If you want to catch smallmouth head to the Colorado river. North of the 10, the better. Parker strip can be awesome as well.

65be9e250a0f54d52a55d8ba3d45cf94.jpg
Caught maybe a 2 lber last night. Still on the hunt for another giant. With the turkeys not cooperating these little green fish have become the focus of almost all the free time I have when I'm not raising my pig for ffa

The bump is the same, big or small........ ;)

Skinny guy..........Better start weeding out a few......... ;D

Probably will be a while but I'm getting closer I had a double digit fish follow at lake Poway a few weeks ago but he just wouldn't commit

7eaba367ba8e1223a0d80061bfc48ed9.jpg

Got a few today on the rat. The rest on the dropshot.

Talking to a guy after, I should have fished the chatterbait! Doh!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu