2018 Season plans

Ocurtis

Dec 28, 2016
San Diego
Well, its a busy year for me so I wasnt planning on hunting San Diego (last year I bought an A22 tag and never even made it out, as I was busy remodeling my home.)

this year, I have a new baby (currently 3 weeks old,) a week long fishing trip in September, week long hunting trip to Utah in October.

and now I have an A22 tag to try and fill! and I will be buying a D16 tag when its avaliable too. hopefully I am not "that guy" again that never even gets into the field.

I have a spot that I think will be good come hunting season... fingers crossed!

I did just buy myself a new Vortex Razor 22-48x65mm spotting scope

Reactions: Goyaałé
Life Happens, Congrats on the little one. They grow up fast, enjoy every moment.

Owen,

Congrats on your new baby....Greatest thing that can happen to a person.

New baby and a job?....I'd say two big trips is pretty good....Hunting locally is gravy….All the best on all fronts.

Owen,

Congrats on your new baby....Greatest thing that can happen to a person.

New baby and a job?....I'd say two big trips is pretty good....Hunting locally is gravy….All the best on all fronts.

Thanks Steve. Yeah, I figured I would go ahead and buy local tags as well. I would kick myself come fall if I had time and no tag!

Congrats on the new addition, that's awesome. As for getting out hunting, if you can get out once that may be all you need to bag one.. you never know. Better chances than not going at all. If you've got a good spot and time it well with the rut, possibly on a weekday...

Congrats on the new addition, that's awesome. As for getting out hunting, if you can get out once that may be all you need to bag one.. you never know. Better chances than not going at all. If you've got a good spot and time it well with the rut, possibly on a weekday...

Going out once infinitely raises my odds over not going at out all, right?! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu