2019 Duck Pics

Mud Pigeon

Jan 19, 2015
There were a handful of us posting pics at the end of each season on here and another forum before that. Nobody did it this year to my knowledge but it had me thinking. I don't print photos anymore so they're just being carried around on a phone If I don't put some of them out there. Challenging duck season last year but still some decent days.

.IMG_1815.JPGIMG_1820.JPGIMG_1835.JPGIMG_1849.JPGIMG_1858.JPGIMG_1815.JPGIMG_1880.JPGIMG_1874.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats, nice straps. Chasing BWT myself. A lot of long sits for me with a lot less success but still enjoy every minute.

I agree last year was odd but numbers wise it was in my top 5. Looking forward to the migration this year

Dog is looking good. You sweat lining Wister for the opener?

John
Thank you, he's 13 and deaf. Hoping he can keep me from walking in the mud for 1 more year then he doesn't have to leave the 5 dog beds and 3 couches he's claimed.
Got my first opener draw ever but I'll be burning it. A good friend got one 80 spots lower lol.

Last edited:
Thank you, he's 13 and deaf. Hoping he can keep me from walking in the mud for 1 more year then he doesn't have to leave the 5 dog beds and 3 couches he's claimed.
Got my first opener draw ever but I'll be burning it. A good friend got one 80 spots lower lol.

Jeff,

That was me with your pictures...Put them on as full image...So much easier looking at them in full size and just scrolling down through them.

Scout is 13?....I thought he was only a year older than Trigger...Who'll be 11 the 1st of December.

Thanks Steve, when I did this before it limited the # per post so I just broke them up. Scout turned 13 this month, he's gonna be on Carprofen on hunt days this year. I should see if the other Montana puppy is still available but I hear you never go back.

Reactions: ilovesprig

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu