2020 Arizona Couse hunt.

I hate AZ...Blue state commies and 0 big game to speak of...gkad you scratched one out buddy...enough with the fluff..lets get to the money shot.

Reactions: BangBangBrandon
Mid 90,s? Really doesnt matter..hes dead! And a good one to get dead!! Fantastic!

Reactions: stikbrandon
Hoping you got my response to your PM? Never a doubt buddy
...way to FINISH!!

Reactions: stikbrandon
Upon autopsy....im going high 90s low 100? Put it up on my big screen..hot damn! Whacha got?

@HATCHET1 i did get your PM bro ! Full throttle until we finish. One more to go.

Not 100 percent, just guessing still haven’t put tape to him yet but I’m fixin too. I think he will go 100” + or -

I’ll I know is Oaks and Yellow grass.....

Reactions: HATCHET1
Second tag filled, stand by for pic. Tired will post tomorrow

Reactions: YETI

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu