2020 D16 Scouting Reports

Great deer weather on the books for this weekend. Rain most of the night and then cloudy most of the day tomorrow. I probably won’t get out until Sunday.
I was thinking the same thing. Went down to hauser wilderness area and saw nothing but dog and cat tracks. Then the rain came in a little heavier around 830-845 and called it.

Steve I started tearing all of my palms out and planting fruit trees. Planning on having the best 1/3 acre in San Diego. Probably been a while since a deer roamed this part of El Cajon.

Got out this morning saw some deer. It was wet out there would have been better off in waders. Stoked to be wearing non cotton pants to say the least. The boys are pumped for hunting season it is talked about daily. Mom has given up on us there is no hope.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu