2020 D16 Scouting Reports

Been out scouting 4 times in the last 6 weeks. I have been seeing deer every time I get out. Had a buck this morning at 300 yards cruising around. He has potential to be at least a 12” wide fork. The boys will bring the pain if he shows himself during season. Nothing is safe we are running one boy with a G13 and the other with a D16. I should have a Muzzleloader tag for the end of the year as well. That tag will pretty much be my only chance with out the boys.

lots of snakes out keep your head on a swivel. Had one about 2” from my boot last weekend.

Nice! I have not gotten out at all. Hopefully I will at some point before September.

Reactions: TRICER

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu