2020 Plaster city 1000 Invitational-March 8th

Oh oh, just got word the dasher might be ready

Reactions: NBK
I am thinking we strap a set of sheds to one of these things and we call it the buck shot. Place it around 1,100-1,200. $1 buck per shot until you hit the vitals. Once you commit you have to shoot until you hit. Whoever gets the lowest amount of shots takes the pot.
C1465ADE-EAC9-4BF3-91DB-90C3481BEBAE.jpeg

I'm in.... Kinda reluctant to say this because Larry hates cops but... I was a SWAT sniper for 10 years and have a shitload of time and training behind a long gun. Stand by... lubing up my daughters 6.5 as we speak. Ed F

Ed,
What was the furthest distance you guys trained for ? What was the average distance ?
Just for the record. I don’t hate cops. My future SIL is a cop.

I'm in.... Kinda reluctant to say this because Larry hates cops but... I was a SWAT sniper for 10 years and have a shitload of time and training behind a long gun. Stand by... lubing up my daughters 6.5 as we speak. Ed F

Now that is just unfair for the rest of y'all…. :)
So, what is the over / under now with that bombshell of a mic drop?

• Haha
Reactions: ilovesprig
cop snipers are good to like 200 yards max, im not scurd :)

ill still win

and in both divisions, open and hunting gun :)

btw what are the rules for open vs hunting

The gauntlet has been dropped.
Game on....
Popcorn in hand... well.. will be in hand when this goes live.

cop snipers are good to like 200 yards max, im not scurd :)

ill still win

and in both divisions, open and hunting gun :)

btw what are the rules for open vs hunting
Is this really a competition? We will need to get together if we are going to have real rules.

Ed,
What was the furthest distance you guys trained for ? What was the average distance ?
Just for the record. I don’t hate cops. My future SIL is a cop.

1000 at Camp Pendleton... realistically under 100 preferred for a head shot... Ed F

So what are the details of this event?
It is an unsanctioned definitely not Sponsored by SCH target shoot in plaster city somewhere. You will need thick skin and a good sense of humor. Text John for the details. A lot of us will be going down the Saturday before to set up bonfire and camp.

Don't plan on winning though @NBK has a special weapon, his bullets weighs 6gns more than everyone else so it pretty much assures him the win.

Reactions: NBK
It is an unsanctioned definitely not Sponsored by SCH target shoot in plaster city somewhere. You will need thick skin and a good sense of humor. Text John for the details. A lot of us will be going down the Saturday before to set up bonfire and camp.

Don't plan on winning though @NBK has a special weapon, his bullets weighs 6gns more than everyone else so it pretty much assures him the win.

I have no details, nor does SCH.
@Truduct and @Aeon seem to be the champions of this gathering. SCH and SCH's owners, officers, affiliates, sponsors and friends have nothing to do with it (the shoot event etc) nor accept any responsibility encountered by, for or with this post or its intentions. Just to be clear...

Reactions: SurfNHuntSD

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu